Help us build our membership! Bring a friend, win a prize!
9:30-11:30am CE Presentations
11:45am-1:00pm Lunch & Member Meeting
How to Stand Out from the Crowd & Set More Appointments in One Hour than Many Advisors Set in One Week
Do your advisors want to gain a competitive edge? Do they want to stand out as the “Go-To” experts in their communities? Do they wish they could spend less time on marketing and more time working with ideal clients? If the answer is yes they MUST become “Crazy Good” at creating and delivering group presentations that top into their audience’s emotions and get them thinking, “I want to meet with that advisor!” Without this skill set it’s difficult to reach “Go-To” status and they may be working much harder than needed to get clients and build their brands.
During this interactive talk, your advisors will:
- Learn why most advisors don’t get the results they hope for from their group presentations
- Hear the story of one advisor who consistently gets 85% of her audience to meet with her and is building her brand using workshops and other methods of public speaking
- Discover the mistake most advisors make at the opening of their presentation that bores their audience and decreases that number of appointments they get
- Learn the technique for immediately capturing the attention of any audience. Do this and they’ll stand out from the crowd plus increase their conversion rate (not just in presentations but during 30-60 second networking commercials too)
- Learn the technique for getting an audience excited to hear what they’re going to teach them vs. thinking about what’s for dinner or texting under the table.
Deirdre Van Nest www.crazygoodtalks.com/about
Deirdre Van Next is the creator of the Crazy Good Talks ™ Blueprint, a system that teaches financial advisors and insurance agents how to be “Crazy Good” speakers so they can bring business and build their brands using speaking. An entrepreneur herself since 1999, Deirdre owns a real estate investment company, is an international speaker and trainer, a Certified World Class Speaking ™ Coach, a Certified Fearless Living Coach, a contributing author of the Amazon best seller World Class Speaking ™ in Action and author of “Fire Your Fear™”. Deirdre is an Italian/Irish New Yorker living in Minneapolis where she tries hard not to scare people with her loud voice and enthusiastic hand gestures. She can be reached at DVN@crazygoodtalks.com or (952) 451-0172.
There is no fee to attend this meeting.
This presentation is not approved for CE credits.
PCI Compliance: Do not email forms with credit card information. To protect your data and to comply with PCI standards, the office will not accept emailed credit card information. In accordance with PCI compliance, NAIFA-MN may not accept any forms via email nor accept credit card information over the phone. All forms must be faxed or mailed in.
Cancellation Policy: N/a
Audio/Video Policy: Registration and attendance at, or participation at association events, constitutes an agreement by the registrant to association’s use and distribution of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such events and activities.