8:15-8:30am Registration, Networking, & Breakfast
- Networking with local financial professionals and insurance agents
- Discussion of sales and prospecting ideas that work!
8:30-9:00am NAIFA Meeting
- Upcoming Local, State, and National Programs and Initiatives
- NAIFA Member Benefits
- Political Advocacy and Involvement Updates
Train Your Brain for Success
Your brain is the single biggest driver of your energy, your focus, and the results you get in every area of life. Your career, your finances, your physical health, your relationships – all of them are constantly created and influenced by your thinking. Unfortunately, your brain didn’t come with an owner’s manual…until now. In this session, you will learn to harness the incredible creative capacity of your mind and achieve your personal best – professionally, financially and personally. Best part? You’ll do this in about the time it takes to go out for lunch.
Through that process, we will cover:
- The ways in which your brain literally creates your experience – and your results. Every day, we’re creating our lives with our mind – and it’s enlightening to see how your mental focus actually dictates your ability to be productive.
- Your brain’s extremely unhelpful “default settings” – we know that all of us have brains to come “pre-programmed” with some really strong patterns that will actually hold you back – and keep you stuck in place if not understand and dealt with.
- How to overcome these default settings, and put you in charge of your brain and your results. The good news is that there are simple and effective strategies for making your brain work FOR you instead of AGAINST you. So we’ll wrap up our session by providing a game plan for ongoing improvement.
Penn Vieau, Leadership Expert, Speaker & Coach
If you’re looking for a speaker with vast knowledge of what works in business, combined with a gift for teaching those concepts with boundless energy, you’ve found your guy.
Penn Vieau “walks to talk” when it comes to leadership. Over the course of a multi-decade career in financial services, he worked his way from entry level up through the ranks of management, into an executive leadership position. Here he was tasked with training an ENTIRE BANK, impacting the careers of thousands of people. Oh, and by the way, he was also asked (begged, really) to be THE coach for all 17 of the company’s top leaders. Penn’s got a knack for teaching people how to be absolutely amazing in all aspects of their lives, professional and personal. His special gift is a teaching style that creates not just an engaging and inspiring presentation, but lasting upgrades in the effectiveness of every organization with whom he works. You’ll never forget the time you spend with Penn, and neither will your team.
Please bring admission fee in cash or check payable to NAIFA Rochester to the event.
This presentation is not approved for CE credits.
PCI Compliance: Do not email forms with credit card information. To protect your data and to comply with PCI standards, the office will not accept emailed credit card information. In accordance with PCI compliance, NAIFA-MN may not accept any forms via email nor accept credit card information over the phone. All forms must be faxed or mailed in.
Cancellation Policy: N/a
Audio/Video Policy: Registration and attendance at, or participation at association events, constitutes an agreement by the registrant to association’s use and distribution of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such events and activities.