All registrations must be accompanied by full payment/purchase order to reserve your place at the event.
Download NAIFA-MN ALC Conference Reg Form (PDF)
Join leaders from the NAIFA MN Board and Locals from across the state at the NAIFA MN Association Leadership Conference (ALC). ALC is an opportunity for volunteer leadership to learn how to excel in their volunteer roles, understand potential changes for NAIFA and develop a plan for their local to succeed in the upcoming year – all done with peers in a fun, social setting!
Arrowwood Resort and Convention Center
2100 Arrowwood Lane
Alexandria, MN 56308
- Guestroom rate: $149.00/night (plus applicable state and local taxes)
- Cut-off date: June 23, 2017
- Method for reservation: Call: 1(320) 762-1124 or visit their website at Arrowwood Resort
$100 – Registration
$30 – Pontoon Ride
$45/$35 – Golf (paid to the course. $45 for 18 holes or $35 for 9 holes. Cart is included in that fee.)
Subject to change.
Thursday, July 20
- 9:00am – Registration
- 9:30am – Session
- 12:30am – Lunch
- 1:00pm – Golf Outing
- 2:00pm – Pontoon Ride
- 6:00pm – Dinner at Deck Bar or Rafters
Friday, July 21
- 8:30am – Breakfast
- 9:00am – Session
- 12:00pm – Lunch
- 12:30pm – IFAPAC Drawings
- 1:00pm – Adjourn
Thursday Golf Option
If you are interested in golfing on Thursday, July 20 please indicated at registration. More information to come soon!
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks will be available for attendees on Thursday and Friday.
- Thursday afternoon there is an optional golf event at Atikwa Championship Golf Course. (additional fee, payable to the resort)
- You will receive a gift certificate to use on Thursday evening dinner at either Deck Bar & Grill or Rafter’s Lounge.
No CE credits are available for this event.
PCI Compliance: In accordance with PCI compliance, NAIFA-MN may not accept any forms via email nor accept credit card information over the phone. All forms must be faxed or mailed in.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received by the NAIFA-MN office at least 48 hours prior to the first day of the event are eligible for a refund of the registration fee, less a $15 administrative fee. No refunds of any kind will be provided for cancellations received after this time.
Audio/Video Policy: Registration and attendance at, or participation at association events, constitutes an agreement by the registrant to association’s use and distribution of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such events and activities.