8:15-8:30am Registration, Networking, & Breakfast
- Networking with local financial professionals and insurance agents
- Discussion of sales and prospecting ideas that work!
8:30-9:00am NAIFA Meeting
- Upcoming Local, State, and National Programs and Initiatives
- NAIFA Member Benefits
- Political Advocacy and Involvement Updates
Late Stage College Planning
College is now the second largest purchase most people make in their lives, yet most know more about buying a television. The significant increase in cost and complexity has families desperate for answers, and offers financial advisors a tremendous opportunity to provide value.
College planning is much more than 529 plans, and understanding this hot topic better can elevate you and your practice. You will not want to miss hearing a national expert provide strategies and insider tips on late-stage college planning to help families navigate the complicated college process and save tens of thousands of dollars.
- Attendees understand how the college purchase has changed and why it is essential to be knowledgeable on it to serve their clients
- Attendees understand the two types of financial aid attendees can access to pay for college, how they differ, and how they can used
- Attendees understand the recent significant change to the FAFSA process
- Attendees learn at least one specific strategy to save families money on the college purchase Speaker
Education and networking are a way of life for Cozy. She has spent her career developing partnerships and helping others and runs both the College Inside Track parent events as well as professional development for those who work with families with HS students.
Cozy is excited to continue to extend the reach of College Inside Track to connect with organizations and families interested in learning more about the complex college process. She is a mom of 5 and having recently sent her youngest off to school, she is no stranger to the challenge of the search.
Please bring admission fee in cash or check payable to NAIFA Rochester to the event.
NAIFA Member: Complimentary
This presentation is approved for 1 MN Insurance CE credit. Attendees need to provide their MN license number in order to receive credit.
PCI Compliance: Do not email forms with credit card information. To protect your data and to comply with PCI standards, the office will not accept emailed credit card information. In accordance with PCI compliance, NAIFA-MN may not accept any forms via email nor accept credit card information over the phone. All forms must be faxed or mailed in.
Cancellation Policy: N/A
Audio/Video Policy: Registration and attendance at, or participation at association events, constitutes an agreement by the registrant to association’s use and distribution of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such events and activities.