8:15-8:30am Registration, Networking, & Breakfast
- Networking with local financial professionals and insurance agents
- Discussion of sales and prospecting ideas that work!
8:30-9:00am NAIFA Meeting
- Upcoming Local, State, and National Programs and Initiatives
- NAIFA Member Benefits
- Political Advocacy and Involvement Updates
We will be holding a vote as a local association on how we will proceed going forward when the new Quality Member Experience structure is implemented in January of 2019. Must be present to vote. For more information on the vote, please contact Nick Davidson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create Your Competitive Advantage
Presented by Lynne Jensen-Nelson, – View Lynne speak here
Read Lynne's Bio
Today’s consumers want an exceptional buying experience. They have more options than ever and massive amounts of information available. This marketplace “blur” has resulted in customers assuming everything is a commodity. Without confident leadership in the customer management and decision-making process, there is little hope of being able to stand out in a crowded marketplace. How you present yourself to the world and the level of customer engagement are the key drivers in creating competitive advantage and being successful in the “Future of Finance”.
- Capitalize on influential new buying demographics
- Understand the 5 obstacles to sales success
- Examine the impact of human bias on decision-making
- Create a unique customer experience that consumers crave
- Lead the sales process with proven customer management methods, essential communication skills and motivational sales techniques
Please bring admission fee in cash or check payable to NAIFA Rochester to the event.
NAIFA Member: Complimentary
This presentation has been submitted for 1 MN Insurance CE credit and is currently pending.
PCI Compliance: Do not email forms with credit card information. To protect your data and to comply with PCI standards, the office will not accept emailed credit card information. In accordance with PCI compliance, NAIFA-MN may not accept any forms via email nor accept credit card information over the phone. All forms must be faxed or mailed in.
Cancellation Policy: N/A
Audio/Video Policy: Registration and attendance at, or participation at association events, constitutes an agreement by the registrant to association’s use and distribution of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such events and activities.